Thursday, February 26, 2004

It's Thursday night, and due to work things, I am only now getting back to the hotel room. At nearly 10:30. The results of the work were very good, though.

At one point today, I did some shopping at Borders Books & Music. In Dearborn, MI, a suburb of Detroit. I bought a 3-CD collection of Southern Gospel classics. I couldn't resist. It was only $13.99. If you appreciate 4-part harmony, and names like J.D. Sumner; the Oak Ridge Boys (before they were country), The Speers, and the Blackwood Brothers, you would appreciate some of this music. I had it blasting in the rental car while driving down I-94. Can't wait to get it back to the office and be inspired during work.

Today was very productive, even though I had to wake up at 4:30am. I am not a morning person. That's tough. Friday will be tough, too, with a wake-up time of 4:30 again, to catch a 6:30 flight back to New York. I think I might sleep until noon on Saturday. Just because I can!

Aside from business, one of the best parts of this particular trip is that I have found a new hotel in Michigan that I really like. Hilton Suites-Detroit airport. Full-service restaurant, high-speed internet, and free parking. Try it!

I guess I should post something really profound right now, but I'm exhausted. I hope to enjoy happy hour with Famous Author Rob Byrnes on Friday night. He always has something profound to say, so I will steal it, post it over the weekend, and you can read it on Monday!

Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home