Thursday, February 26, 2004

On Tuesday night, Famous Author Rob Byrnes and I stopped by Washington Mutual's ATM to get cash before heading to Townhouse Tuesdays. After inserting my card, the screen asked me if I wanted Spanish or English.

If they know how much money I have in the back, down to the penny, can't they figure out BY NOW that I want English?

Reminds me of something my cousin Donna was talking about over Christmas. In Scottsville, KY, when you call the automated account information line at the local bank, it asks you to, "press 1 for English, or press 2 for Spanish."

To quote my cousin Donna:

"I shouldn't have to mash anything to get English. OTHERS should have to mash a button to get a different language."

I don't think anybody should have to mash any button. Number of non-English speakers residing in Scottsville, KY? Zero.

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home